Mobile Drug and Alcohol Specimen Collector Needed – Part-Time
Amerisafe Group is seeking part time drug and alcohol specimen collectors to help service our clients in the Washington, PA area. The collector will travel to locations to perform on-site Urine Drug Screen collections and processing along with respiratory fit testing. The collector will be responsible for collecting, screening, and packaging samples for further testing as needed and follow strict OSHA guidelines and company policies. The collector will be responsible for completing all forms and chain of custody forms in accordance with company policies. The collector will be expected to cover short daytime shifts and occasional evening shifts as well as on-call hours.
Hours and shifts will vary depending on client’s needs. We will provide paid training, competitive pay based on experience.
- Collector must be 18 or older.
- Have a valid Driver License and dependable transportation.
- Must pass a comprehensive Drug Screen testing and background check.
- Must be able to work in small groups and independently.
- Must be detail orientated and able to complete tasks on time.
- Clean and professional appearance.
- Must have basic computer skills and valid e-mail.
- The following is not required, but is preferred:
- Medical certification – CMA, CCMA, EMT, Paramedic, LPN, RN, CPT, BAT
- Experience in drug screen collections / BAT
- Experience in medical office/clinic/lab setting
- Working knowledge of OSHA and DOT regulations
Amerisafe Group provides comprehensive occupational health nursing staff and workplace testing services across the nation that not only stand up to the competition, but go above and beyond the competition. In addition, we make it our top priority to lead the way in superb customer service. As an Amerisafe employee, the Occupational Health Nurse will provide injury evaluation and management with healthcare advice and direction to all employees and will work collaboratively with the leadership and operational teams to promote a healthy and safe work environment. The occupational health nurse works to help employees remain healthy and productive with a focus on employee protection from work-related and environmental hazards and prevention of illness and injury in the workplace.
Amerisafe Group Offers:
- Competitive Pay
- W2 employees, not 1099
- Opportunity to learn and expand expertise
- Low stress environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.